Liver & Gallbladder Flush Package
Calcium is the most abundant and the most important mineral in the body, and is also the mineral most likely to be deficient in the average diet. In humans and animals, calcium is the chief supportive element in bones and teeth.
About 99 percent of the calcium is in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1 percent circulates in the bloodstream, where it performs a variety of important functions. It helps to contract muscles and helps regulate the contractions of the heart. Calcium significantly reduces heart attack risk. It plays a role in the transmission of nerve impulses and in the clotting of blood. It also regulates the secretion of various hormones and aids in the functioning of various enzymes within the body. When there is insufficient calcium there are hormones which transfer calcium from the bones to maintain the mineral's all-important presence in the bloodstream.
The result of a mild insufficiency of calcium over the long term may be thinning bones (osteoporosis) or the softening of bony tissue (osteomalacia). Recent research points to calcium deficiency as being a possible cause of hypertension (high blood pressure) and of colon cancer. Severe deficiency can cause sensations of numbness and tingling around the mouth and fingertips and painful aches and spasms of the muscles. Leg cramps are one of the many conditions caused by low levels of calcium. Among the calcium depletors are aspirin, chocolate, stress, lack of exercise, mineral oil, high animal protein diet and table salt. Sugar in one form or another is a mainstay in many diets. The body cannot use refined sugars and starches because the natural calcium in sugar is removed when it is processed. When we take these types of sugars into the body it draws calcium out of the body to remake its chemical form before it can be used. The phosphorous in pop leaches calcium from the bones.
Eating foods rich in calcium is one way to get the right kind of calcium into the body. Carrot juice is a good source of calcium. The darker green vegetables are, the more calcium they contain. Turnip greens and kale are high in calcium. Sesame seeds or sesame butter is also an excellent source. Many herbs have up to ten calcium compounds, that we know of, and probably many more, as they are too complex to break down. In GREEN CALCIUM we have sought out the herbs with the highest amounts of calcium compounds and put them all into one formula. By combining different herbs we get a broader spectrum of calcium, which helps the body to assimilate the calcium.
Red Raspberry Leaf & Pulp:
High in calcium and magnesium and niacin. Rich in iron citrates which build the blood, it is rich in vitamin A and high in vitamin C, phosphorus, potassium, B-complex vitamins, sodium and zinc.
High silica content, which the body converts into assimilable calcium and which aids circulation, helps to heal bones, builds the immune and nervous systems, lithotriptic, galactagogue.
Rich in calcium, magnesium, many of the vitamins, contains eight digestive enzymes, prevents cholesterol buildup in the veins, neutralizes uric acid, strengthens the central nervous system, helps to rebuild decayed teeth, antiscorbutic enhances immunity, aperitive.
Rich in calcium and magnesium, high in silicon, gives the body a feeling of well being, relaxes aches and pains, calming for the nerves, rich in nutrients and healthful fiber, stimulant.
A rich source of minerals, is high in iron, silicon and potassium, helps with circulation, neutralizes uric acid
Antioxidant, is high in calcium, vitamin b1 and b12, it promotes natural tissue repair and boosts the immune system and acts as a cell detoxifier and reduces cholesterol.
High in vitamin c, also contains manganese, iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium, selenium.
As a dietary supplement, take two or three capsules two times daily.
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Clockwork Cleanse 8 Pack Special
Cayenne Capsules 40,000HU
Clockwork Cleanse (Turkey Rhubarb Colon Cleanse) Formula
Clockwork Cleanse 8 Pack Special
Slender (Natural Weight Loss Formula)
Notify me of updates to
Write a review on this product!
Articles of Interest
Copyright © 2013